Whenever we think of putting our money into any investment project, we first make sure that the project is profitable enough to provide maximum returns. Losing the hard-earned money is never acceptable, and this is the reason we sometimes hesitate to make investments. But, this is not the solution.
Investments have the capability of changing our future and creating a fortune. Then why there is a need to skip the idea because of some doubts in mind? Instead, we should think about such alternatives which can promise the desiring results. The mutual fund is one of the best alternatives in this regard.
What is the major risk associated with an investment project? The only answer is the market volatility, which affects the returns on our investments. And, the mutual fund has the best solution for the same. It is a program in which the fund manager pools the monies of many investors and puts them into diversified investment schemes to reduce the associated risk. One can opt for mutual funds to fetch many benefits which involve the following:
- Diversification: The most important feature that differentiates it from others is its nature of diversity. The monies of investors are allocated into various assets in a way that it reduces the exposure of risk to any one asset or scheme. As not all plans will suffer downfall simultaneously, then by putting money into various plans, it aims to diversify the risk factors.
- Maximization of returns: As the funds are put into varied investments, it provides maximum possible returns to the investors. So, one can fulfill his / her investment goals by putting money in the mutual funds.
- Liquidity: It consist of various open-ended schemes, which are liquid in nature and provide easy cash convertibility to the investors. Thus, one can easily redeem his funds as and when required and realize the money.
- Flexibility: Money helps a person to face the hard times with ease, and this is the reason, s (he) never wants to indulge in a rigid investment structure. But, the schemes designed hereunder do not have a lock-in period. Thus, an investor can choose to exit from it whenever required with the help of the redemption process.
- Professional Management of Funds: The money that we invest in the schemes is handled by the fund managers who are professionally trained and highly experienced. Thus, we can make sure that our monies are administrated with expertise.
- Tax Savings: An investor suffers from the burden of paying a huge amount of taxes to the government. There are various schemes under mutual fund program which offer tax benefits under section 80C of Income Tax Act. Thus, one can save the tax amount as well.
- Different Ways to Invest: An investor can put money into the investment schemes by making payment in 'Lump Sum' or by using the 'Systematic Investment Plan', in which investment amount is payable in easy installments.
- Different Modes of Investing: Investors can put their monies into mutual funds by using any one out of the 'online' or the 'offline' modes, as per their feasibility and convenience.
- Well-Regulated: There are a large number of asset management companies that are registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India. They manage the funds of mutual fund program and respectively, assure proper regulation of the money.
- Contribution Towards Economic Growth: It provides great benefit to the economy by investing the funds in various sectors of the country. Thus, an individual investor can also contribute to creating wealth for the country.
Consequently, an investor can fetch the maximum benefits from his / her investment by putting the monies into mutual fund program and reach the goals of investment. To counter the volatility and earn good returns, it is the smart approach towards making an investment.